Re: battlefield 5 won`t work.

by Carbonic

Original Post

battlefield 5 won`t work.

★★ Novice

i can`t play battlefield 5 it start`s up and then just shut`s off and when im in origin it want`s me to buy it so i have no clue what`s going on i go to origin tec support for help but not even they now what`s going on if any one out there can help me please do. 

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Hero

Hi @scoobydoo570  and welcome to Answers HQ.

Your description of your issue is rather confusing which makes it rather difficult to help you. Could you please read https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/How-To-Write-amp-Get-Responses-for-Your-Technical-Issue/td-p... and elaborate about your issue.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

★★ Novice

here`s my DxDiag and i tried everything on that list i think it mite be in window`s.but i hope this helps.

Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

Hero

@scoobydoo570 wrote:

here`s my DxDiag and i tried everything on that list i think it mite be in window`s.but i hope this helps.

If you had tried everything on that list you would have done the part where it asked you to make a list of all the things you've already tried to solve this issue.

Also, dxdiag tells me your Razer software seem to be crashing quite often so you might want to close it, especially GameManagerService.exe, and try to see if that helps.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)