AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Assignments
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I've since returned to the game, and the bug I have since 2018 is still present. ZH-29 Mastery VI Assignment missing, in fact, support reset it to Mastery I. I can prove it, as I have all Gold Plated Skins unlocked except STOCK, which is impossible. The fact that I'm on Mastery II, unlock Gold Plated Magazine, yet I have the Gold Magazine proves my account has been tampered with by support and rather than giving me Mastery VI they gave me Mastery I in 2018. Original post too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ZH-29-STOCK-Gold-Plated-Assignment-Missing/m-p/7173236#M755
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete Mastery V and you will not obtain Mastery VI. Contact support in 2018, and they will reset you to Mastery I rather than waiting for the bug to be fixed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Reset to Mastery I by support
What should be happening instead? Reset to Mastery VI so I can complete it please

I have completed every ZH-29 Mastery to unlock each Gold Plated Skin. However, I cannot access the final Assignment to unlock the STOCK Gold Plated Skin and support Reset me to Mastery I Frown

Message 1 of 2 (402 Views)

Re: ZH-29 - Assignment Missing and Support Reset Me in 2018

EA DICE Team

Hey there, @2ix-  If poke you EA support again, they should be able to give you the correct mastery assignment. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)