Scoreboard changing post game

by beavermonk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scoreboard changing post game

★ Novice

When I finish a round on ps5 say I was Iin first place with 75 kills and 25 deaths my score changes to 21 kills 10 deaths etc. Am I not getting my xp and actual scores recorded. I've played since launch and this has only started happening since the game went to the ps plus free game of the month? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scoreboard changing post game

★★ Pro
@beavermonk It looks like you are mostly playing Grand Operations, which is a gamemode combined of multiple single matches. Ingame it does show you your stats for the overall game, while at the end of the round you only see the stats for the last round you played. This is a little bit missleading, but this is how it works and your xp and scores should be recorded correctly. You can check the stats for each round of the Grand Operation here: https://battlefieldtracker.com/ . Just look up your own stats page and navigate to the Game Reports. Adding up the stats from each round should correspond to the stats you are seeing ingame at the end of the last round.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,013 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@beavermonk It looks like you are mostly playing Grand Operations, which is a gamemode combined of multiple single matches. Ingame it does show you your stats for the overall game, while at the end of the round you only see the stats for the last round you played. This is a little bit missleading, but this is how it works and your xp and scores should be recorded correctly. You can check the stats for each round of the Grand Operation here: https://battlefieldtracker.com/ . Just look up your own stats page and navigate to the Game Reports. Adding up the stats from each round should correspond to the stats you are seeing ingame at the end of the last round.
Message 2 of 5 (1,014 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much. It is because I've been playing Grand Operations. Originally I was all about regular conquest until recently when I tried out Grand Operations. Thank you for your detailed response, I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 5 (992 Views)

★★ Pro
@beavermonk No worries, the scoring system in Grand Operations was a bit confusing for me as well. I´m glad I could help you. Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (986 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield V, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (454 Views)