★★★ Newbie

Game: Battle Field V

Platform: PC

Account: [edit: email address removed]

ID: WBSGFC

Topic: Missing content

Issue: never received content

Dear Sir,

My BattleField V account no assault,medic,support and recon master mission.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

please help me as soon as possible, thanks a lot.

All my arms have reached the full level.But it didn't send me the master tasks and reward to respond.

Otherwise, l tried to report this bug in "help.ea.com" and other nets. Change my location to Japan、American、Hongkong、India、UK and other areas, still no one answer me. In the "live chat" page,there has been no online customer service pop-up window. I have waiting so long for pop-up window, but nothing happen. It's missing! As far as I know, a considerable number of players will encounter this bug.

Even if I create a case and send an email, it will show that I didn't create a case. Please note the problems in official website. At present, only Japanese twitter customer service can reply me and invite me to discuss this bug in the forum.

No other needs, thanks for your reading. If you have any other questions, you can send to my e-mail. I will reply as soon as possible.

Listen to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Message 1 of 7 (773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No assault,medic,support and recon master mission

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @WBSGFC when it comes to Missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

EA support has the ability to restore missing missions for you. 

How to get in contact with EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (694 Views)

All Replies

My account has no assault, medic, support and recon master mission

★★★ Newbie

Game: Battle Field V

Platform: PC

Account: [edit: email address removed]

ID: WBSGFC

Topic: Missing content

Issue: never received content

Dear Sir,

My BattleField V account no assault,medic,support and recon master mission.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

please help me as soon as possible, thanks a lot.

All my arms have reached the full level.But it didn't send me the master tasks and reward to respond.

Otherwise, l tried to report this bug in "help.ea.com" and other nets. Change my location to Japan、American、Hongkong、India、UK and other areas, still no one answer me. In the "live chat" page,there has been no online customer service pop-up window. I have waiting so long for pop-up window, but nothing happen. It's missing! As far as I know, a considerable number of players will encounter this bug.

Even if I create a case and send an email, it will show that I didn't create a case. Please note the problems in official website. At present, only Japanese twitter customer service can reply me and invite me to discuss this bug in the forum.

No other needs, thanks for your reading. If you have any other questions, you can send to my e-mail. I will reply as soon as possible.

Listen to your reply.

Have a nice day!

R.png

F.pngL.png

Message 2 of 7 (754 Views)

Re: My account has no assault, medic, support and recon master mission

Hero
Hi @WBSGFC You can try the workarounds below as they sometimes work with this issue:

- Try power cycling your equipment (full shutdown of console/PC, unplugged for ~2 minutes, restart your router).
- Some items appear in your Armory, please check it out.
- Play another full match and/or earn another player rank. Remember that you will need to wait for the next round to begin before leaving the match.
- Completing a round of Combined Arms has been known to work, give it a try.

If those dont work though you would need to contact an EA Game Advisor, such as using Twitter as you've done, for more assistance.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 7 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @WBSGFC when it comes to Missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

EA support has the ability to restore missing missions for you. 

How to get in contact with EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

/Atic

Message 4 of 7 (695 Views)

Re: My account has no assault, medic, support and recon master mission

Hero
@WBSGFC I've merged your two topics together.

Message 5 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have sent you an email at "help.ea.com" and waited to chat with you, but why didn't you reply? And my problem case does not record the email I sent you every time.
Message 6 of 7 (210 Views)

Hero

I've locked this thread as it's been a couple of years without any activity until recently. 

If you're experiencing this issue and have checked the Armory in-game, you will need to contact EA Help for further assistance at help.ea.com.

Message 7 of 7 (189 Views)