Re: Can't unlock weapon attachments?

by Real_Noobalishus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't unlock weapon attachments?

★★★ Novice

Hello, subject says it all....I have EA Access on Xbox One and I'm playing Battlefield 5...My career rank is 5 and I'm sure by now I've unlocked somethings... I've mainly been using the m1 grand and I got well over 60 kills , and I haven't unlock anything even though the unlock rank for some attachments is a rank I've already passed, my m1 is lvl 4...

Also... I keep getting this after every single game...

COULD NOT FETCH YOUR REPORT

Report I'd used was 1205292932829044608

Is this something that cannot be fixed?  I really want to experience the game...

Message 1 of 2 (390 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro
G'day @JackYoGurl

This was a bug that was released during the 5.2 update and has been well documented, so please don't think you're alone with this. The dev team has been working hard on a solution to this among other unexpected issues created by the update.

If you'd like more information please read the article posted by @EA_Atic : https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Community-Broadcast-Improving-Update-5-2/m-p/8532090#M1...

The best advice I can give you is to continue playing the game, leveling up and once the hot patch is released, you'll have all your rank gear to date unlocked. I understand this is an inconvenience but rest assure the team is aware of the issue and working on the solution Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
G'day @JackYoGurl

This was a bug that was released during the 5.2 update and has been well documented, so please don't think you're alone with this. The dev team has been working hard on a solution to this among other unexpected issues created by the update.

If you'd like more information please read the article posted by @EA_Atic : https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Community-Broadcast-Improving-Update-5-2/m-p/8532090#M1...

The best advice I can give you is to continue playing the game, leveling up and once the hot patch is released, you'll have all your rank gear to date unlocked. I understand this is an inconvenience but rest assure the team is aware of the issue and working on the solution Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)