Broken Rank Advancement

by Khade_Deveron01

Original Post

Re: Broken Rank Advancement

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

I contacted support and they were able to give me the level 20 weapon that was missing,

However they were not able to resolve the missing assignment Frown

Message 81 of 1,272 (2,757 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For anyone having the issue of locked weapon. Try just jumping in and out of servers. Just join and quit a couple times. Mine was still locked in game but when i quitted this time it unlockedStandard smile

Message 82 of 1,272 (1,917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

Support was able to get me the MG 42 but I still don't have the Rank 20 assignment.

Message 83 of 1,272 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Novice

Support told me to delete the Origin cache folder in Appdata and restart my PC. Didn't work ;/

Message 84 of 1,272 (1,880 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yup support was able to unlock the gun for me.
Message 85 of 1,272 (1,793 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Atic@EA_Unity That didn't work. This is what the dude said:

"Rahul: I would like you to know this issue has been reported by many players worldwide and this issue is currently under investigation with our studio team

Rahul: We are working on fixing this for the all players all around the world.

RahulI: would request you to please wait for 24 hours, and the issue will be surely fixed for you"

Message 86 of 1,272 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same for me
Message 87 of 1,272 (1,881 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was able to get my MG42 unlocked via support! however outfit "hades" assignments seem to be bugged still? Thanks for the help!

Message 88 of 1,272 (1,871 Views)

★★ Novice

@Wunder_Wurst wrote:

I was able to get my MG42 unlocked via support! however outfit "hades" assignments seem to be bugged still? Thanks for the help!

How long did you wait for support to do this? I've heard nothing from them. MG42 still locked at Lev 20 support.

Message 89 of 1,272 (1,869 Views)

★ Apprentice
I was on for maybe 15min? did a chat with them and he was able to unlock it on EA's side? showed up while still in chat with the guy.
Message 90 of 1,272 (1,834 Views)