How can I get a support ticket for my Battlefield 5 game not launching?

by SultanVader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I get a support ticket for my Battlefield 5 game not launching?

★★★ Newbie

My Battelfield 5 game wont launch and I have tried many fixes to no avail. I am trying to create a support ticket with EA to help fix my problem but the ONLY option I get is to receive a phonecall which I cannot do since I do not live in the USA or Canada. This is incredibly frustrating as I have spent my entire weekend trying to make the game I payed for work but it wont launch and I cant find any proper support. Please help!

Message 1 of 8 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I get a support ticket for my Battlefield 5 game not launching?

Community Manager

Hi @SultanVader To check if you are trying to open a case with support, which options are you selecting?

Also if you want to chat with our support you can use the additional links below, 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (629 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SultanVader To check if you are trying to open a case with support, which options are you selecting?

Also if you want to chat with our support you can use the additional links below, 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA Community Manager. 

Ok so I go to the help.ea.com website then I click on contact us. After that I select Battlefield 5 as game and PC as platform. Underneath I select "Technical support" as topic then "Game won't launch" as issue. After that I click "Select contact option" below. it redirects me to the following page which is called "CASE INFORMATION" where the recommended support option is "Asnwers HQ" and other support options is only "Get a call" which seems to work only for the USA and Canada where I do not live therefore I cannot use that option.  There are simply no other options available here and all I can do is minimize or maximize the "Get a call" option and nothing else. Some help into this matter would be highly appreciated as I still cannot launch my game. 

Message 3 of 8 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SultanVader I've got the same problem. I am in UK and there doesn't seem to be an option for getting a call or live chat here.
Message 4 of 8 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SultanVader Try googling 'ea help [your country]'. When I googled ea help uk, I found the website with UK options. No live chat and I have to call them myself. This is deffinitely the worst customer service from a game company I have ever dealt with.
Message 5 of 8 (462 Views)

Hero
@shaulys1 & @SultanVader it might be worth giving Twitter or Facebook a try instead:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/
http://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 6 of 8 (444 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ElliotLH Ah cheers for the facebook link. I'll give it a go.
Message 7 of 8 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SultanVader same issue got no help
Message 8 of 8 (271 Views)