Battlefield 5 Network Issue in India

by YourChiefNirav

Original Post

Battlefield 5 Network Issue in India

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hey Team

I Am Having The Battlefield 5 Standard Edition Here In INDIA With Fiber Connection Using The Game On Same Network Since More Than 3 Year Now But From Last Month JAN 2024 Started To Face The Issue In Game Regarding I Am Connected With Ethernet Cable And All Other Things Works Perfect Excluding The BF5 Game Normally I Play For 3-5 Hour Daily But In Random Time Facing The Connection Issue For The Same Other Things Works Properly There's No Kind Of Issue In Other Service I Have Using IN Same System And Network But In This Specific I Faced The Same Its Been Now Will Be More Than Month That Issue Comes.

Issue Is Like For Any Time After Quitting The EA Launcher Or Not If Open The Game Its Shows "CONNECTING" , "CONNECTION TO EA SERVER LOST" , "GO ONLINE " This Kind Of Things Are Coming There's Also More Issue Like If I Am Playing The Game And Game Mode Ended Now If I Click Quit While On Last Match The Time I Enter In Lobby The Error Are The Same. I Have To Restart The Game Or REOPEN THE SAME. But Still Its Not Fixed So For More Than 7-8 Times Quitting & Reopen Have To Be Done.

TROUBLESHOOT FOLLOWED ALREADY

---- Already Check Firewall & Network That Its Not Blocking The Not A Single Service

----- No Kind Of ISP Blocking Is Also There I Checked With ISP

----- Reset The Network Of WINDOWS 11 System & Not Found Troubleshoot For The Same While Detecting

------ Checked With ISP And Raised The Complaint And They Have Changed The Main FIBER ROUTER WITH NEW & ALSO FIBER CABLE IS CHANGED

------ Already Deleted TEMP , %TEMP% , PREFETCH , DISK CLEANUP

------- RESET NETWORK WITH ADMIN RIGHT AT CMD COMMAND LINE like ipconfig/flushdns etc

------- Already Check With My Mobile Network That Have SIM & OTHER COMPANY Network So On That Its Sometimes Open & Sometimes Not

Kindly Provide The Help IN This Issue As Its Now Becoming The Pathetic And Annoying

Thanks

[Edit: All caps removed from title - ElliotLH]

Message 1 of 1 (129 Views)