Re: why is all the bs i continuously finding allowed in this game

by Flameofdarkchaos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why is all the bs i continuously finding allowed in this game

★★★★ Novice

Every day i get on battlefield and attempt to find good fun matches, instead i usually find the dumbest bs cheapest matches possible. i try to find matches where people actually know how to play the game, work as a team, actually play instead of hiding in a corner or having whole team camp and snipe. i dont care if my team loses as long as it was a good match and both teams were trying and weren't doing stupid cheap **bleep** that i usually find; an example of some of the general bs i find is when i join a squad and every one of them except me is hiding on a roof top or in the back of the map sniping, or when my team mates are so dumb they dont notice enemies who are behind them after they kill 6 people behind them. i don't mind sniping i do it myself, what i do have an issue with is when everyone on the squad is grouped together just blasting away with snipers trying to hit one guy while they just camp in one spot together and the stupid cheaters sniper rifle aka srr that has no bullet drop at all so anyone can use it and get cheap headshots, and i get sometimes you wont see enemies behind you killing people because u may be getting kils and they are knifing but if there is unsurpressed gunfire behind you look at the map you can see enemies. i also today had a match where i died to a bunch of premium users who had the bow out, i don't mind premium users playing with non premiums but dont use the weapons that premium gives its unfair. the mtar and bulldog are op as hell. then you have the people who come over from call of duy and try to play the game the exact same way which ruins everyones expiriance because the cod way is to camp in a corner or use the vehicles in battlefield as elevators. and finnally my most hated thing about battlefield that ive noticed is that there is no way for me to guarantee i find good matches i have to go into lobbies and hope that the people in there know how to play and defend thier teammates and the objectives. i can use the "classic mode" but i dont want to i like normal bf4 style because i can reload without having to waste all my ammo i can actually be recon without needing a support to be attached to my butt for ammo all the time i like normal mode but its nearly impossible to get any matches that are fun and because of all the stupidity i deal with i had to restrct my play only to conquest because all the other gamemodes dont work at all when the team isn't doing anything of any use. i just want people to learn to play the game i don't mind having fun and doing funny stuff or cool stunts while you play but actually play the damn game and help your team and squad. i know this is a "wall of text' and not really a question but anyone who reads this can understand my point and the main question would be how can i fix this its such a pain to play games like battlefield and cod and really anything when people are just so stupid they don't play the game or they ruin your expiriance by doing something dumb or annoying i just want to have fun, play the game, and ill even do stuff to get fun stunt kills every once in awhile, but its really bad and i really want help fixing this stuff or a way to deal with it. any ideas or ways i can directly get the devs to actually fix this stuff?

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It sounds like you need to find a server with sniperlimit and active squadbased team balancing.

If you want to give feedback to the developers you should do so on the Battlelog forums. If you have Premium you can also join the CTE (Community Testing Environment) and give feedback and suggestions in there as well.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It sounds like you need to find a server with sniperlimit and active squadbased team balancing.

If you want to give feedback to the developers you should do so on the Battlelog forums. If you have Premium you can also join the CTE (Community Testing Environment) and give feedback and suggestions in there as well.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

that does sound like a good plan. snipers aren't a big issue though just the part where people in my squad or team are bunched up stupidly sniping and being campers. but the team play is very useful and needs to somehow be fixed so its specifically in servers of all types and also cte is actually available to non premiums i think ive found several cte servers before and been in them. your idea is actualy good though and i'll work on that stuff its super dificult to play stuff when annoying things happens 

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)