Re: why Punkbuster kick me? what this hell server ?

by AdieShine-cn

Original Post

★ Guide

@ElliotLH wrote:
@AdieShine-cnYou're welcome to repost the pictures with the player names obscured. This rule is in place to protect player privacy.

this is not good !or that's very bad ! if hide players name, who can Prove The Truth ?

Message 21 of 28 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AdieShine-cn As you've been told multiple times now, you need to appeal to Evenbalance directly. This is a third-party ban, not one applied by EA, so there's nothing for you to 'prove' here with screenshots. However, you are more than welcome to edit your images to mask the player names and re-upload.

I should also mention that discussing moderation in topics is not allowed either, but you can reach out to moderators and Community Managers via DM to discuss any actions taken.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 22 of 28 (453 Views)

★ Guide

@ElliotLH wrote:
@AdieShine-cnUnfortunately nobody on these forums can assist you with a PunkBuster ban, you need to make an appeal with Evenbalance directly. Alternatively you will just have to play on servers which aren't running PunkBuster.

Also, just so you're aware, I'll be removing some of your screenshots due to player names being shown.

a very big problem !! where can find servers which aren't running PunkBuster. ?  in game or battlelog there no function like options can let players choose ,isn't it ?

Message 23 of 28 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Suddenly having out of this world perfect game stats on very high accuracy and headshots/bullet have consequences.

Just as punkbuster already informed you on now a few weeks back, with the link they provided to your solider and their records of your gameplay.

We even engaged with you here on the forum to explain these stats to you in multiple threads you created on the same subject...

Message 24 of 28 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CyberDyme wrote:

Suddenly having out of this world perfect game stats on very high accuracy and headshots/bullet have consequences.

Just as punkbuster already informed you on now a few weeks back, with the link they provided to your solider and their records of your gameplay.

We even engaged with you here on the forum to explain these stats to you in multiple threads you created on the same subject...

@CyberDymebefore September 11 you say I’m have very low accuracy but you delete my post  and now say I have high accuracy !that's deceit !!there's too many guys have too very good score than me and big possible with hacking ,and one can check my battlelog battle report! I show picture here but you delete !! now show your PB link and record !!

I never saw any link from PunkBuster,and now I need find PB members ,there were not only me in banned from no cheating,and some friends tell me never guy unlock after they send Email to PunkBuster !! if you guys real ever show the link now where it ? a few weeks ago I‘m not in banned,and September 11 I ban by FairFight 7 days !no way connect EA from China big land, but why EA forum not service ??  how it about now PB banned me ??did that PnkBstrA.exe is funny joke ??now I’m banned with no hacking !! when with friends to a assignment server,why I need funny unnecessary hacker ? I need you talking honest !or stop lying !!

Message 25 of 28 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This can only be fixed by Evenbalance, It may take days for their reply. EA won't fix this, no one here can fix this. PB is a third party software company that polices the game EA can't/won't reverse PB's decision.

Evenbalance is your only hope

Good luck.
Message 26 of 28 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @AdieShine-cn ,

Per you post here above to me:

It was yourself that 2-3 weeks ago posted your own link to your soldier listed at PunkBuster/Fairfight, and asked for our help to understand the message that they sent to you, as they informed that your soldier now had been banned from BF4 gameplay due to the listed reasons.

We could see the PunkBuster/Fairfight reasons for your ban were pretty solid.

Namely unusual high hit accuracy% and unusual high headshot% of all kills.

You kept then posting complaints about our comments back then, and not willing to accept the fact of those game rounds where this suddenly perfect gaming results had appeared for your soldier.  So much so, that the site moderators felt obliged to delete several of your threads and postings, also because you included screenshots and game results listing many other player names also, which is in breach with the rules for posting on this forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/why-you-delete-my-topic-again/m-p/10718331#M242350

We also kindly highlighted to you the limited abilities EA also have to support you much on BF4 in China due to the legal restrictions and that EA matter of fact for hard regulatory reasons are not allowed to sell or even actively support players on BF4 in China:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/why-can-t-connect-EA-Service/td-p/10723744

Message 27 of 28 (398 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

I'll be locking the thread here as this is not an issue we're able to address via the forums.

Any issues with PunkBuster can only be appealed through Even Balance, as a few have pointed out. Please check out the page below if there's any confusion on how to appeal or have this looked into further.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/ 

Much thanks to those of you that took the time to provide some information and direction on the matter!

Mako.png
Message 28 of 28 (386 Views)