Original Post

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loadin

★★★★★ Novice

LOL "Did you try not dying?" 

And he's not even trolling.

Message 61 of 112 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow.  Just bought the game and I too have the black screen...

Unreal that this has not been fixed.

Guess I will just try to "not die!!!"

What a joke...

Message 62 of 112 (3,136 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Same here, so I fling annoying
Message 63 of 112 (3,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

22/03/2015 - still not fixed....takes the *...oh well, back to Call of Duty then!! 

Message 64 of 112 (3,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ATTN: DICE OR EA!!!

Can at least one person involved in the bug fix process please respond to this? This is a major issue tons of us are reporting, and no one can even acknowledge our concern! Same issue with my game. This is beyond frustrating. As I bought through the PSN store, I can't even return. I'm stuck with a broken game and no promises even that you are looking to fix in an upcoming patch. I bet your still churning out DLC that we can pay for, right? You can't reassign one of those programmers to fix a major issue?

I get it Dice/EA, you really don't care. You're too busy spending your money on advertising Hardline, I'm sure there isn't any money left to actually fix a MAJOR bug that breaks the game on a product that you released what, 2+ years ago?

Stupid us. Your loyal fans who have continued to purchase your products year after year, fervently defending them, buying that aforementioned DLC, making you rich.

And so when those fans don't go to Kotaku or some other gaming site, or twitter bomb, or scream really loudly about the issue, they go to YOUR forum, thinking maybe something can be done.... Crickets....nothing. No reply. No cares given.

Hardline looked interesting. On a good month I can maybe afford one new release, and I thought maybe I would plunk down some of my hard earned cash for the newest iteration of a franchise I've enjoyed for years.

But due to your utter disregard of a major, game breaking, valid bug in a forum YOU chose...well. I think you just made up my mind for me.

I get it. You don't care. You have some other shiny product to push. You already got your pound of flesh.

Never again. You just lost a major fan, and whatever future dollars you could generate from me. Im disappointed in you, but you couldn't care less.

I guess I'll go buy Destiny, or try to find my barely used C.O.D. game(s). They don't care about us either, but at least the product isn't broken.

Shame on you.
Message 65 of 112 (3,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just bought this game through the psn store with the same issues. They sale a game knowing about a major bug that has persisted for years last time im buying from ea
Message 66 of 112 (2,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup had the same issue and i cant believe this thread has existed for over a year now!

Just tried the 24hr contact thing but they seemed pretty clueless, just wanted me to reset my network but I opened the box today so i didnt see how that was going to help. When i said that i was just palmed of with 'this is a game bug and the developers are trying to fix it' but by the looks of it, they aren't.

Having endlessly loaded the game and tried all sorts of things, i just kept replaying the whole kission until i beat it by not dying, i sure hope this doesnt crop up again.

Message 67 of 112 (2,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys, I basically have the same issue, VIP's go into heli which takes off, have to kill enemies, but when all enemies are dead nothing happens. I look around everywhere, Allies are just moving around every now and then. Walked and looked everywhere possible exploded all things able to explode, I don't lose the picture I just can't do anything anywhere. I quit out did everything, but I can't get back to the mission. It just stays on a black loading screen. Please reply to help me out Standard smile wouldn't like to go through the campaign for the 3rd time!

Message 68 of 112 (2,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

Afraid to tell you, as Dice isn't ever going to care about its players so long as they make money off them, the age old response of Restarting the campaign. I had that problem once, and I had to restart, needless to say, I had to do the campaign 6 times before I was finally able to get to the last mission before it automatically erased. Again, Thanks Dice.

Message 69 of 112 (2,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow I just got this game, albeit only for 8 quid but seriously? A 2 year old bug going unfixed? That's bad...

Message 70 of 112 (2,731 Views)