Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

by cruelwinter

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I live in the UK and have the same EA server problem.... Doubt it has anything to do with your internet provider
Message 21 of 111 (4,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for almost two weeks now, and its not just comcast I have time warner and I keep getting the same message. But to honest with you they have put out update for ps4 and PC and none for xbox so it has to be and issue with them as well.

Message 22 of 111 (4,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem please help
Message 23 of 111 (4,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive been trying all week long please help ea
Message 24 of 111 (4,743 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
It is so frustrating to not play a game on your only day off can i get a refund? Had the game for one week, tried every day to play and all i get are servers down
Message 25 of 111 (4,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So i have been in contact several times this week and they keep puttimg blame on my ISP. I contacted my ISP and they have told me i can connect to EA servers so i fot back intouch with EA help team to be cut off half way through a conversation, how rude it seems as though they dont care, extremely annoyed with this **bleep**
Message 26 of 111 (4,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.
I'm in the UK, my friend has an identical internet setup as me (same provider, service package and router) yet he can play bf4 fine and I have been able to join less and less until now I can't join at all. My PC, 360 and other xbox one games are all fine online so it can't be my settings (which are all fine according to the dashboard).

As for why we bought it after knowing other versions to be buggy/broken: I think about a month is a reasonable amount of time to expect it to be fixed, so I knd of put faith in them to do that. Sadly it was misplaced.

Message 27 of 111 (4,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Completely rubbish service I've been trying to connect for the last 30 mins, it's obvious they're trying to get us to pay for a premium service I'm going to try and get my Xbox Live refunded as this was the only reason I signed up to it and it's Microsoft who facilitate this shoddy service. Maybe if enough of us request this refund MS will give these guys the kick up the a$$ they need to provide the service we've all paid for.

Message 28 of 111 (4,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to connect to EA servers also. All I get is half played games or a black screen with a white maker. What are we paying for ????? 

One thing for sure we are not getting good value for our money.

Dice give you double xp why I can't play the f**king game.

Message 29 of 111 (4,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm online with Microsoft now discussing the cancellation of my Gold account after all it's Microsoft who we've paid the money to so they should be the one's ensuring we get good service, this is what is says about Multiplayer gaming on their web site:-

Unrivaled multiplayer gaming.

Experience world-class multiplayer gaming on any Xbox with Xbox Live Gold.

And with Xbox One, take advantage of smarter matchmaking that pairs you with the most worthy opponents. Completely reengineered for a new generation of gaming, Smart Match uses advanced algorithms to pair players based on skill, language, and now reputation. That means you play people that are most like you. And best of all, you no longer have to wait in lobbies while a match is found. Feel free to play a game, watch TV, or listen to music while we find your perfect match. Then you can jump in instantly.

Note the "Then you can jump in instantly."

Message 30 of 111 (4,424 Views)