Re: Rented Server connection Issues (Xbox 360)

by Deathspnkd

Original Post

Rented Server connection Issues (Xbox 360)

★★★ Newbie

I have been renting a server for Battlefield 4 on xbox 360 for a few monthc now. i am a loyal player since battlefiled 1942 on pc. I have had noting but issues with people not being to connect to the server of and on weekly. The server is almost always populated and very popular with other players when we can all connect. Now when we try to join our rented server we get "you have lost connection to the session". I havent been able to connect for a  couple days now, and this happens often since i first rented the server. I would like my server fixed and to be shown the kind of loyalty i have shown to you and grant me a couple months free on my server for the amount of time i have missed being able to play due to server connection issues. i would like a promt response and repair on my server, thank you very much. i would hate to stop payment on my server, thanks again

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: Rented Server connection Issues (Xbox 360)

Champion (Retired)

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4 fill out that form and youll be able to choose whether you want to chat or receive a call. make sure you have your email up and ready as they will need to verify youre the server lease holder and ask them if they can restart the server. if problems persists after contact them again. i still having issues with my server to the point where they took it down and now its frozen for me. hopefully yours wont see that just be patient with who you talk to and they will get you going again

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)