Re: PC BF4 LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION..

by PPNSteve

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have "LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION" problem too. With Trial version BF4. My brother has full version without connection problem. So i logged to my account on his PC and suddenly "LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION" problem. It seems, It Does not matter to PC. Is it caused by trial version or specific origin account? I have BF 1 without this problem. I'm disappointed because I wanted to buy the full version of BF4, but after this experience.... 

Message 1 of 31 (4,988 Views)

Hey

At first please try below troubleshooting steps:

GOOD LUCK!

Message 2 of 31 (4,967 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @RagnarCz69

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 4. Perhaps loading your system, using Clean Boot can fix this? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 31 (4,925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Happens every server now...for 2 days. Reinstalled everything and No change.  Looks like BF4 has started its death cries.  Another nail in the franchise.  Thank You EA.

Message 4 of 31 (4,871 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. 2 days now...can't stay connected throughout an entire game..

Message 5 of 31 (4,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

There is a rumor going around that it is a DDoS attack against EA's servers.. its happening to almost all the BF4 servers right now...

I do hope they mitigate it and get things back to normal soon.

Message 6 of 31 (4,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Last two days as well I cannot maintain a connection to any BF4 servers. I'm usually dropped within minutes of joining. Longest I lasted was somewhere between 5-10 minutes. 

Message 7 of 31 (4,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Getting this issue as well. Was able to play fine on Saturday and Sunday, but now I keep getting "The server has lost connection" errors for several of the servers that I normally play on. Sometimes I can finish a round, others, the server would crash mid round and not appear on the server list afterwards.

Others are reporting it here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/118298/server-disconnections

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/118221/random-disconnects-etc

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/116606/ddos-and-the-death-of-bf4-in-asia-region 

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/118334/ddos

Hope something can be done. 

Message 8 of 31 (4,816 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm experiencing this issue as well. Yesterday, Today, and last Friday, My friends and I were experiencing these major connection drops. the worse was today. playing then getting dropped. a full 64 player server population dropping to 30 or 0. I went and looked around the forums to see if anyone else has actually gone to bring this up and I'm seeing posts popping up here and there mentioning this. General chat forums have them. This is becoming a major issue.

Message 9 of 31 (4,792 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, my servers are having all (or sometimes almost all, but not quite all) connections drop quite regularly the last two days.  It's the standard sort of thing that has gone on sporadically throughout the history of BF4 when contact with the Blaze backend servers was lost.  But it was a rare event until a couple days ago when the constant barrage of drops started.

I can't diagnose the cause from out here.  DDoS attack on EA?  Maybe.  In game bug letting hackers (somehow) do this?  Maybe.  EA having hardware problems or installing unstable software?  Maybe.  Whatever it is, EA/DICE need to fix it.

Message 10 of 31 (4,744 Views)