Re: Preorders disappearing

by Y0kiR0x

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

mine was purchacased less than a month ago. The credit card was charged on friday 10/24. The order shows completed and fullfilled. But no BF4 listed in my games

Message 31 of 202 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I was gone the order of the premium package until Saturday was correctly displayed in the games list. instead remained visible "battlefield 4 digital deluxe" and the expansion china rising

Message 32 of 202 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not a bank issue. My preorder was from 8/21/2013, two months ago. This is EA's fault and they know it. If they dont fix this by tomorrow I'm not reordering another copy. I'm gonna spend the money I eventually get refunded on STEAM instead. I preordered the game so I would be able to play at release, not a damn week after the release.

Message 33 of 202 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I preordered 2 months ago too.

Message 34 of 202 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA advisors continue to blame it on the banks.  EA does not seem to even acknowledge they have a problem so not looking good

Message 35 of 202 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchases mine a couple of months ago, I have email receipt, my credit card payment has been made and verified, and my order history shows my BF4 purchase as complete... however I do not show it in my games list and I am unable to preload. EA has verified the game purchase is completed, but the support desk provides nothing but generic answers telling you nothing. An official message should be provided by EA addressing their lack of delivery. Not a good start to game launch.

Message 36 of 202 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

As for me, this is good start to launch lawsuit...

Message 37 of 202 (618 Views)

Re: Preorders Disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am having the same problem. I went and chatted with them and they said that there was a problem with the purchase. I said BS because it was just fine whe i preordered it back in August. Then, they told me that apparently a lot of people are having this problem, and that it was an error in their system. I told them that they better hurry up and make sure that either my game is back or that I get my full refund back. When I went onto Wells Fargo, I had been debited again instead of credited. Its like they made me pay for the game again, and it wasn't even the right amount! They said that they are trying to fix it as it is a pretty high priority problem right now, so we will all just have to wait and see.

Message 38 of 202 (616 Views)

★ Guide

I can't see My Bf4 soldier on Battlelog,and till now i can't see the pre-load .

Message 39 of 202 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Talking to liveperson. They said it was canceled due to server issues. So i tiold them to make sure everything was canceled. I will not be getting this game and I am being seriouse. Hope you guys enjoy it. 

Ankit would like to inform you that your order has not been placed, its cancelled due to server error.

Message 40 of 202 (598 Views)