PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 948da4b3. [Admin Decision]

by BreaumTheBroom

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 948da4b3. [Admin Decision]

★★★ Novice

Hallo I am experiencing this "MBi Ban" Issue.

I have deleted punkbuster and tried to reinstall it, but the punkbuster site seems to be down. I have then repaired the game through origin to try and get punkbuster back that way, but it is continuuing to tell me, that I have been kicked for cheating.

I have never cheated in a game, and I am playing Battlefield 4 in the Premier leauge on ESL.

Is there a problem with Punkbuster or is this "ADMIN DICISION" an actual ban of my account?

I do not see any information about the issue anywhere, and I do not understand how this ban can be afflicted to me.

I reinstalled my entire PC yesterday, and thereby installed a completely new version of punkbuster, but today it is giving me all this nonsence.

Please help me, as im having a competitive Premier Leauge match this sunday.

Andreas Breaum, Breaumsidears (Division-Breaum)

Message 1 of 13 (4,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 948da4b3. [Admin Decision]

[ Edited ]
Hero

As it says on Battlelog:

WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

In the meantime, until the problem is fixed, you can always play on non-Punkbuster servers.

General info:

Answers HQ cannot handle bans. We don't have access to your account - we can't look into any specific cases. All we can do in here is link to your options.

The following link will show you your options, including how to dispute bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

This will tell you in detail about Battlelog rules and bans:
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2832654348586821015/

This page tells more about Punkbuster bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

This page is about GCC-Stream bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/i-was-banned-from-servers-by-ggc-stream-how-do-i-get-unbanned

And last, but not least, this page is about Fairfight bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-ban-codes-issued-by-fairfight

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (4,838 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf4-lfb44.html

There's a ton of people who are getting kicked/banned for this issue right now.

The best thing you can do is submit an appeal and wait it out.

Message 2 of 13 (4,604 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah :/ just realized that aswell im following the issue across 4 different diaglouge platforms and see replies of people who got banned is STREAMIN it as views on opan gangnam style when it was nearing one billion views :P

Message 3 of 13 (4,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

As it says on Battlelog:

WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

In the meantime, until the problem is fixed, you can always play on non-Punkbuster servers.

General info:

Answers HQ cannot handle bans. We don't have access to your account - we can't look into any specific cases. All we can do in here is link to your options.

The following link will show you your options, including how to dispute bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

This will tell you in detail about Battlelog rules and bans:
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2832654348586821015/

This page tells more about Punkbuster bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

This page is about GCC-Stream bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/i-was-banned-from-servers-by-ggc-stream-how-do-i-get-unbanned

And last, but not least, this page is about Fairfight bans:
https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-ban-codes-issued-by-fairfight

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 13 (4,839 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah thanks mate, already posted all of the said places thought ^^

But as this is an issue a huge amount of players are getting im sure they are working on a solution however long it will take...

I have appealed the ban even thought im completely innocent :/

Message 5 of 13 (4,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am also experiencing curious #PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 7394d95f.#. even when I never cheated in BF! and you can see it also on my quote, its not that good! But I am really unsatisfaied with the support and really would appreciate to be able to play a game whenever I want to, after investing 100, EUR! For the game with all premium features!

So Guys please get back to work and fix this, is really annoying and I am not really able to play yet, since I got banned for 1200MIN without any reason!

Thank you very much

Otavio

Message 6 of 13 (4,551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA FIX THIS OR ISSUE ME A REFUND Standard smile

Message 7 of 13 (4,543 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have marked the correct post as a solution. Please refer to that as we cannot do anything about these bans here.

Message 8 of 13 (4,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hallo EA

One of your Heroes have gone to my thread and chosen a solution that I do not think is acceptable as a solution. This has led me to write the following:

That is no solution, punkbuster has just deleted my ban appeal thread and I have received no information about this issue, the links posted on here is no solution it is merely information about who you can contact about your ban... And apparently because its a punkbuster ISSUE they just remove the threads without further information.

If no one else is going to say this, I will, sorry if I am being rude, but I know you can not do anything about this issue, and I know you know so as well, as you are posting information about how you appeal a BAN. This world wide banning spree from punkbuster is not a ban, it is a system malfunction or someone hacking into their database (again) - so please dont pretend to be posting a solution. As I wrote earlier, punkbuster does not care when we appeal the bans, they just delete the threads without any further information...

I think someone in EA should have a serious conversation with "PunkBuster" about their customer/client service as this is completely outrageous and unacceptable, and it is far from the first time something similar to this has happened.

I do not think it is fair to anyone that you choose a solution that is not a solution, but information leading to nothing.

I am in no way trying to attack or insult you personally, but I am questioning the way this help system is working.

EA have an agreement with PunkBuster and possibly a contract, so even though PunkBuster is responsible for this issue, I do not think it is fair for anyone in EA, volunteer or employees, to refer to outside pages that do not care nor gives information about the issue. I think someone should take responsibility instead of sending the victims of faultified banning away to other pages that does not know what customer support means.

Yes that is a compliment to EA: You have always addressed my support issues with a professional help team that has done everything to help me resolve my issue, and I am very happy about the previous treatment I have received from EA and EA support.

So I would like to ask:

Why are we being treated as people who have used cheats? This is no treatment to give regular, rule obeying EA customers who have been victim of a system malfunction or server hack of any sort. I am glad you are telling us on battlelog that this issue is being addressed, but as this has happened before I would like confirmation that PunkBuster will be held accountable for this issue, and that the way they are treating victims of faultified banning is not acceptable, it is not fair to anyone to not give any information, fix the issue and then pretend nothing has happened.

I hope you will treat this post of mine seriously and not just remove it for it being spam / admin abuse / system abuse, at it is meant as neither. I think we deserve an explanation, and that we deserve to be treated as victims, not violators.

Thank you in advance, I still have faith in EA

A. Breaum

Message 9 of 13 (4,477 Views)

Hero

It was the solution in the sense that it provided all the information Answer HQ could give you including the fact that Answer HQ has no impact on bans or what punkbuster do. It's a community driven board, we don't have access to your account, we can't lift bans, we can't contact Punkbuster, we can't do anything about these problems.

I think someone in EA should have a serious conversation with "PunkBuster" about their customer/client service as this is completely outrageous and unacceptable, and it is far from the first time something similar to this has happened.

I totally agree. Sadly I don't think there's a competing product out there that does the same as Punkbuster. You can always play on a server without Punkbuster if you dare.

I do not think it is fair to anyone that you choose a solution that is not a solution, but information leading to nothing.

It has nothing to do about being fair. It's about using the correct place for the correct things. You don't go into a pawnshop to get your car fixed and you don't go into Answer HQ to get your ban liftet. Feedback about services related to BF4 belong on the Battlelog forums and appeals of bans are listed in the links above.

Why are we being treated as people who have used cheats? This is no treatment to give regular, rule obeying EA customers who have been victim of a system malfunction or server hack of any sort. I am glad you are telling us on battlelog that this issue is being addressed, but as this has happened before I would like confirmation that PunkBuster will be held accountable for this issue, and that the way they are treating victims of faultified banning is not acceptable, it is not fair to anyone to not give any information, fix the issue and then pretend nothing has happened.

Again, thanks for the feedback. I completely agree that EA+Dice should be way way better at communicating details about problems. However, if you want general information like this it will be given on Battlelog. We are not pretenting the problem hasn't happened - we are however also not pretenting we can fix or give feedback on internal problems at Answer HQ either.

I will fix my previous post with a little more info and mark it as the solution again.

I hope this will be fixed soon Standard smile

carbonic signature

Message 10 of 13 (4,454 Views)