Re: MSI GTX770 White Screen Crash

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

MSI GTX770 White Screen Crash

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently bought Battlefield 4 for PC, and I seem to be having trouble playing the game.  When I start up the game, the game takes forever to load, only to have it crash with a white screen window.  Just to note what my PC specs are, I currently have a MSI GTX 770 with the latest Nvidia drivers, BF4 is fully updated to the latest version, my CPU is an i5-760 (1st gen i5) OCed to 4.0GHz (stable for 3 years straight), ram is 8gb of Patriot Viper DDR3 1600MHz.  I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

FoReIgnMoLe

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Re: MSI GTX770 White Screen Crash

Hero (Retired)

You can try my fix just try the  sfc /scannow part and see if that alone will fix it but do all my steps for that part. All the steps I posted made my BF4 stable and made my windows stable as well. I went from crash city in BF4 to I never crash after I did all the steps I posted. No short cuts do all the steps I posted for windows system file checker.:] If I help you fix your issue then give me a XP on my page and mark your topic as solved so others know it works.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PC-This-is-how-to-fix-BF4-after-everything-else-failed-to-ful...

Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)