Re: Extreme lag in every server

by PacienT_hell

Original Post

Community Manager

@CovidusMaximus 

I'm not really seeing any issues. Your ping gets a bit high, but that could be due to the distance between you and the test servers. It's in the US. Where are you located?

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 65 (866 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Please investigate more . This problem is present since last week . every server is lagging or stuttering + game don't even join server after launch .
Message 22 of 65 (860 Views)

Community Manager

@NaS-zUp38 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yet? If so, which ones?

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 65 (849 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo it's not the users and it's not a ping ore frame rate issue, those are normal and fine, forget those steps with reboot your modem and open ports, it's the servers (the red and yellow server icon in game blinks constant). Almost all servers are also full (bots?). The server listing also does not indicate free servers. And in a server, all players complain about this problem.
Message 24 of 65 (836 Views)

★★ Novice

Something happened like week ago. Lots of servers now have a huge numbers of player to join, majority lags as hell.

DICE or EA should investigate that matter more seriously. 

Message 25 of 65 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Insanely laggy for me and 2 friends too, completely unplayable.  
Trying to load battlelog is taking FOEVER aswell, and frequently times out.

Message 26 of 65 (827 Views)

Community Manager

@PyxTwo @PacienT_hell 

Please let me know if you'd like to go through some troubleshooting.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 65 (815 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Czech Republic.
Message 28 of 65 (808 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo No, thanks. Based on what other players say in ingame chat, its pretty same for most of them, doesnt matter from which country, most of them from Europe. When I check mine and their ping, it seems to be fine, majority under 50 ms. But still lagging. Also pictogram with server shows that server have hard time to hold up.
Message 29 of 65 (807 Views)

★★ Novice
@PyxTwo Yes, nice describe of that issue. There is no point to talk about players issue, its common thing, smth I would call like ddos attack.
Message 30 of 65 (808 Views)