Re: Extended 1 server & now have 6

by TheAnarchistCook

Original Post

Extended 1 server & now have 6

★ Novice
Case # 24580152

I have one "Obliteration Locker 24 7" server that I have had for a while. I extended that server and now see 6 "obliteration locker 24 7" servers when browsing/searching servers. I should only have the 1 server.

Support is more concerned about call times then helping! He didn't even browse the servers to see or even try to help. He just kept repeating what I'm guessing is their standard hose and close line "I need to uninstall and download the game".

The only thing he did check is that I do only have 1 server listed in my account.

I asked to speak with someone else but was denied.

I uninstalled and downloaded the game again and still have the same issue.

I need support! How do I get someone who cares?
Message 1 of 7 (545 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheAnarchistCook

Do those other servers actually let people join?  Also, if your one server is working for sure, there shouldnt be a huge issue since it is working.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 7 (529 Views)

★ Novice
Yes, I have had 3 of the servers full at the same time.

I added an admin weeks ago in "my rented servers" but he is still unable to admin.

People are joining\starting the mystery servers not the one I control. The only thing I can do on the mystery servers is pick the next map to play.

What can I do if EA Phone (worthless) and Chat support can't remove them? The only thing I can think of is asking for my money back. I guess I can try to fill the new server but really don't want to invite a bunch of people playing on my server to leave and play my server with less people.

Message 3 of 7 (508 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheAnarchistCook

Have you tried contacting the EA Game Advisers yet?  They will be able to cancel your server and issue you a new one that should hopefully not be glitched out.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 4 of 7 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Thank You to whoever cared and fixed my server!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!
Message 5 of 7 (481 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @TheAnarchistCook

I'll forward it to the responsible Game Advisor. =) 

Cheers, 
Val

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 7 (467 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks Val but my server is working fine now. I don't have the extra servers anymore Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (463 Views)