Re: Battlefield 4 won't connect to PSN servers on PS3 - Are they going to close

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 won't connect to PSN servers on PS3 - Are they going to close the

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a problem that several PS3 users have seen but I don't think anyone has reported, it happens that when we want to enter to play it immediately disconnects us from our PNS account and no matter how many times we try to enter, the game keeps disconnecting us. But if I'm fast enough to get into a server I can play without any problems or anything. I have 53 hours playing and this is the first time this has happened. Are they going to close the servers?. Sorry for my Google Translator english.

Message 1 of 7 (904 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Is no longer necessary, I already fixed it by changing my PlayStation Network password but thanks anyway. I am also going to make a post for the forum in Spanish to help people who have the same problem. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (777 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hola. Pudiste solucionar el problema?

A mí me pasa lo mismo, solo que no me da tiempo a nada.

Message 2 of 7 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No, todavía me desconecta de PSN, tengo como 3 días sin jugar por que cada vez que entro a Battlefield 4 o cualquier juego de EA en PS3 da el mismo error. Si la cosa sigue así voy a tener que instalar otro juego shooter multijugador lamentablemente

Message 3 of 7 (793 Views)

Hero
@CyberZero_166 Since you need to write in English on these forums, would you like me to move your topic to the Spanish speaking forums instead? It might help if that's your native language.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 7 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is no longer necessary, I already fixed it by changing my PlayStation Network password but thanks anyway. I am also going to make a post for the forum in Spanish to help people who have the same problem. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (778 Views)

Hero
@CyberZero_166 Good idea - I'm sure that'll be a appreciated.

If you've not found them yet, you can get to the Spanish forums here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield/ct-p/Battlefield-ES

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 7 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice

Check your internet connection with speed test if everything is working fine then try to connect to a different server I had this issue one time where this server woukd not let me connect to a specific one but the others were connecting  properly.

When all else fails make  sure to properly reboot the system unplug power and internet for 60 seconds at least plug back in wait 5 minutes then try again.

Message 7 of 7 (501 Views)