Re: Can't play on any server

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play on any server

★★★ Newbie

Every server I attempt to join says I need premium to play the game even if it is a non premium server, here's a screenshot of the box that pops up: 

Message 1 of 4 (737 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Kuruck wrote:

Yes I'm launching the website from origin

Which browser are you using to launch BF3? It looks like you're using FireFox, try Internet Explorer (not Edge) since FireFox stopped working for me with Battlelog a year or so ago but Internet Explorer and sometimes Opera work for me. When you use Internet Explorer make sure you go into the Battlelog settings and use the plugin to launch Origin\BF3 and not the plugin free launching option.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (658 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Kuruck  do you have Origin loaded up when you're trying to join that server?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 4 (683 Views)

@Kuruck wrote:

Which browser are you using to launch BF3? It looks like you're using FireFox, try Internet Explorer (not Edge) since FireFox stopped working for me with Battlelog a year or so ago but Internet Explorer and sometimes Opera work for me. When you use Internet Explorer make sure you go into the Battlelog settings and use the plugin to launch Origin\BF3 and not the plugin free launching option.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (659 Views)