Re: Battlefield 3 Premium

by Anonymous

Original Post

Battlefield 3 Premium

★★★★★ Newbie

hello ! İ buy Battlefield 3 premium and its not come my games at origin. BF3 games come my adress or dijital so i want to dijital not send my adress plz 

Message 1 of 9 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Check in the bf3 expansion set for your premium as it does not show up in the "my games"  press the bf3 game icon the press show details or the "i" button the scroll down and you shod see your bf3 premium in the bf3 expansion set if not then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 9 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the game didnt come to my "my games" , when i search at browser i still cant see the dowload link

Message 3 of 9 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and am i need redeem code for download ? cause u dont send me redeem code, i need redeem code for download battlefield 3?

Message 4 of 9 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Well if you still can not see the game 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 5 of 9 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how can i get dijital redeem code bf3 ? 

Message 6 of 9 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

pzl help me they dont send me redeem code ?

Message 7 of 9 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If they didn't send you the code then you need to contact support I have given the steps contact them they will solve this as we here in Answer HQ can not help whit this problem 

Message 8 of 9 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

When buying games on Origin, the code is linked to you account. The codes are also not always e-mailed.

Before contacting a game advisor, be ware that bf premium memberships do not show up in " MY GAMES" as made clear 

earlier in this thread.

Have you checked the game details as suggested by xxxo77o4906?

Message 9 of 9 (256 Views)