Re: BF3 premiun forgeted

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 premiun forgeted

★★★ Newbie

I bought BF3 premium in 2013 but in my shop origin I only BF3 limited edition how can you help me?

Message 1 of 3 (532 Views)

Accepted Solution

@tarznek wrote:

I bought BF3 premium in 2013 but in my shop origin I only BF3 limited edition how can you help me?

If you are on console then you simply need to go back into the BF3 in game store to the premium section, redownload your premium file, and then close the game completely and restart BF3 once your file has downloaded and installed. If you are on PC I recommend contacting a game advisor at EA Customer support so they can make sure that your premium entitlement is still active on your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (586 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@tarznek Hi,

I found your profile in Battlelog and from what i see you have Premium. Does your game work ? Can you play on Premium maps? 

Please provide more details about your issue as much as possible.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (512 Views)

@tarznek wrote:

If you are on console then you simply need to go back into the BF3 in game store to the premium section, redownload your premium file, and then close the game completely and restart BF3 once your file has downloaded and installed. If you are on PC I recommend contacting a game advisor at EA Customer support so they can make sure that your premium entitlement is still active on your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (587 Views)