Re: Assignments unlockable these days?

by danisoff

Original Post

Assignments unlockable these days?

★★ Novice

Hi Community, 

ive played BF3 8 years ago, about 400h playtime on xbox360, and unlocked all weapons pretty easy.

So now im coming back to BF3 on my new laptop, hoping for some good serves and im not dispointed. (noshar was my favourite anyways).

But i werent able to rev my old account and so i cant finsh the assignments.... Especially the ones from the dlc are just impossible, because no servers are online... 

So my question: Is there any chance to get my old progress back? (i registered the same mail again, dont know if they deleted my account in 8 years)

If not, is there any active community or groups i could join for finishing at least a few of them?

Thanks for your help!

~Luca

Message 1 of 4 (572 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that you will have to unlock everything again on your PC, progress on XBOX, PS and PC are separate.

I also understand your pain in not being able to unlock some of the achievements because they are DLC specific, the only advice I can give you here is use the Battlelog filter for the server search,there are still a few servers that have a DLC map rotation.

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 4 (545 Views)

@luchrsh As @danisoff stated platform progress is completely separate on each platform. You can contact help.ea.com in order to recover and possibly merge your two Origin accounts but PC and Xbox progress will still be separate.

Almost all assignments are still able to be completed however some assignments require game modes that just aren't populated any more which may be where you find a problem. The possible alternative would be to rent a server and have your friends help you complete it on your own server running the required game mode.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

@danisoff @ragnarok013  

Good to know, but not exactly what ive hoped for.... :D

Are there some developers or "maintenace people" around in the forums? Im afraid at help.ea.com my mail is going to get thrown in the "old games folder".

But ill try it out

Thx for helping me.

~Luca

Message 4 of 4 (524 Views)