Re: missing multiplayer privileges on my battlefield 1 xbox one s

by PacNbowls

Original Post

missing multiplayer privileges on my battlefield 1 xbox one s

★★★ Newbie

For the last few weeks, my battlefield 1 on xbox is missing multiplayer privileges. I have purchased xbox live gold and ea access and my account age restriction is unlimited. But nothing seen to work for now. Please anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this. I would much appreciated it.

Message 1 of 11 (2,513 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @kyaw96 

Can I ask if your EA Account is also setup as an adult account? If you have any doubts, here is an article on how to age up your EA Account https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/aging-up-an-origin-account-to-an-adult-account  

If this is not the case, then you should contact EA Advisors directly, so they can look more closely at your EA Account settings https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 11 (2,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my xbox account was already aged-up. but it's not working.

Message 3 of 11 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play multiplayer mode before, just only a couple of days ago my game was corrupted somehow. Now, I cant play multiplayer mode on this game anymore.

Message 4 of 11 (2,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue, I've been playing multiplayer BF1 for the past couple months, and recently have " Missing Multiplayer Privileges" on my screen.
Message 5 of 11 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@nmwilliams17 Hey, have you tried resetting your system by holding the front button until it beeps and shuts down? You can also try loggiing out and back into your profile from the game' title screen. Can I check that your account has an active gold subscription and that you can play other games online without issue?

If anyone is still affected by this can you provide your gamertag and a time and date for the last time you got this error message? Please include the timezone and as accurate a time as possible, ideally down to the minute. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Turns out I had to reset my MAC address and it fixed the problem, thanks for the reply.
Message 7 of 11 (1,269 Views)

Community Manager

@Trainfight Thank you for the extra troubleshooting step, hopefully it proves useful for other folks affected by this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,256 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

On your xbox try re downloading the game or dlc content.  Does this happen to you often.  And it could be when you quit a game during a loading screen or turn off the system it will corrupt your file.  But your gold membership has to active and you need good connection. Also check your router settings on xbox and see what your status is. Moderate, Strict etc.....

Message 9 of 11 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gamer Tag: B1gJam23

Saturday March 4 at 10:52pm EST

Message 10 of 11 (1,175 Views)