Chetar player reported but they play continius

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Pls banned they are

[Removed - Admin.]

and

[Removed - Admin.]

thank you.

ı report for yours report system 2 days ago but they play continius !!!

Message 1 of 6 (927 Views)

Re: Chetar player reported but they play continius

Community Manager

@TwichBikmisadam 

Reporting suspected cheaters using the following info is the way to go, reporting and identifying them here is not, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I do it all of them but they play now.

and third cheater player put new video

[Removed - CM]

Message 3 of 6 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry oi! I've seen 100 person reporting the same guy. There are hundreds of cheating videos of the same guy and he still plays. What are you gonna do about this problem?!?!?!
Message 4 of 6 (840 Views)

★ Guide

Yup, I have reported at least 10 people recently and they are ALL still playing.

Message 5 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MujiXxX & @Arndil Just because someone gets reported doesn't guarantee them to get banned otherwise every person that had a top score multiple rounds in a row would get removed from the game by people abusing the report button.

EA has many protocols available to the public to report and most importantly provide definitive proof that someone is in fact cheating through unauthorized modification of the game mechanics.

Before posting on public forums such as this, try to make clear contact with EA through the designated channels and be patient. While it is frustrating dealing with people who use unsportsmanlike behavior, EA has many other tickets to handle first but rest assured, yours will be looked at and handled appropriately.

Before you ask, no I do not work for EA but I have seem them handle tickets with utmost professionalism and I can assure you that it will be looked into. If they require further information from you, they will reach out.

The best thing you can do is not try and let this person get the best of you, simply leave the server and find another one. I know that shouldn't be the case but staying only to get more and more frustrated is not worth it.
Message 6 of 6 (784 Views)