Re: Bf1 unplayable lag

by EdgarAlmontee

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice
I know its not a connection issue since every other game i have works perfectly and i run a speed test and my network is fine and the servers still dont work... I played the night before last night and it was slightly better... The issue this time is on your end because the majority of the user could not have the same connection issue at the same time and in the same games
Message 31 of 42 (2,701 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EdgarAlmontee i have to admit this patch is the worste in the history of bf 1 .allmost 1 month of lags and latency .. 

Message 32 of 42 (2,678 Views)

★★ Novice
And the worst part for me is that i dont even play bf1 that often so i have been affected by a patch for a game i dont even use.... Bf4 its on the same condition, a month without playing consistently because of the server connection issues
Message 33 of 42 (2,668 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly the same problem as the others have said, a lot of rubberbanding, have to select weapons twice, appearance to throw 3 grenades when only one was thrown etc.

Been playing BF1 for a while now with no major problems, other than the customary BF glitches, but what's happening now is a new and major problem.

The EA/DICE response has been laughable. Let's review what happened:

1) New expansion launches.

2) EA/DICE post ads for premium almost everywhere in the game, using pathetic tactics like "Locked XP" messages.

But greed is par for the course for EA/DICE, so this was to be expected.

3) Rubberbanding starts happening to me, even with a ping of 48, which is new. Game is rendered unplayable.

4) I reinstall the game completely, the problem remains.

Conclusion: Driven by nothing but greed, EA/DICE launched an untested expansion early to rake in cash, introduced problems that were not there before and are now pathetically trying to blame users' routers.

Maybe it's time I took an extended break from EA/DICE products. I've been playing their titles since BF2, but I'm gonna go indie, those people care more about their games than greedy EA/DICE.

Goodbye. Good riddance.

Message 34 of 42 (2,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is unbelievable!! After every update the lag and rubberbanding becomes unbearable. For me it is completely unplayable. Before the latest update, it worked better than it ever has. What the hell are they doing to the game. Forums are full of people saying that they are finally done with the game. Now my limit has come too! This patch has more bugs than any previous one. AND ONCE AGAIN, DICE and EA ARE TRYING TO BLAME MY CONNECTION!!!

Message 35 of 42 (2,568 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm going through a similar time with fifa 18. All was fine until they released the patch
Message 36 of 42 (2,537 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It’s not a connectivity issue. Everyone’s connection and speed is fine with other games. It’s just BF1.
Message 37 of 42 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also playing on ps4, and only since update 1.19 have I seen lagg issues (Yes I've reset my Internet, yes I reset my ps4, no I will not re-install the game). The lagg only happens when I score a hit on an enemy my ping/latency is 20 average so I know for a fact it has nothing to do with my connection. It's bad playing sniper because there's a epic frame skip, but trying to play with ANY automatic weapon is just not worth it. Enemies are literally 5+ meters ghosted in a different area immediately after hitting them once an I'm dead. Great game, just needs focusing more on fixing in my opinion rather than new dlcs. Ask your customers, we'd rather have a fully functioning great game than a "meh it's ok" game with issues an lots of bonus content. 

Message 38 of 42 (2,265 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Zinx69,

I understand the frustration.

However, they are aware of the performance/stuttering issues that came along with the Apocalypse DLC.

Here is a post from the North American Community Manager:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/7zjvo3/known_performance_issues_with_bf1_apocalyps...

If you'd like, feel free to keep an eye on the Battlefield Twitter for more information on when this update/patch will be rolling out to fix this.

You can do so here:

www.twitter.com/Battlefield

They will keep everyone updated on this, and let us know when the update is coming.

Thank you for your patience and understanding Standard smile 

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same Issues with Lag.  Similar issues with weapons not being there, however, it is only on the soldier page where it says i dont have weapons i know ive unlocked.  When it game they are available.  Back to the lag though.  Nothing registers, im instantly killed even though ive put at least 1/2 a 32 round mag into the enemy.  This game has been a joke since day one.  I will never support EA or Dice again. EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

Message 40 of 42 (2,170 Views)