Re: BF1 Soisson Easter egg map reset

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 Soisson Easter egg map reset

★ Novice

I have been trying for days to get the Easter egg on this map but the map keeps resetting as I am trying to figure out the tile puzzle can I get a little help here? How do I keep the map from resetting?

Message 1 of 5 (1,778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@mrsquigglies Provided that you're not going AFK and getting kicked, or taking so long that the round refreshes, you should not be having this issue. When I did A Conflict I was on an empty server for close to two hours.

If you need help then I'd recommend posting in the BF1 Unlocks section at the BFEE Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/bfee

There aren't always people available to help (depends on time of day etc) but chances are that someone will be able to give you a hand there.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,646 Views)

All Replies

Hello @mrsquigglies

Find empty server, can be with higher ping for more chance that noone will join that server. Standard smile

If that server is empty, server should not restart..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,737 Views)

★ Novice

I have always been in an empty server, but it just blanks out and deletes my progress every time.☹️

Message 3 of 5 (1,734 Views)

Hero
@mrsquigglies Provided that you're not going AFK and getting kicked, or taking so long that the round refreshes, you should not be having this issue. When I did A Conflict I was on an empty server for close to two hours.

If you need help then I'd recommend posting in the BF1 Unlocks section at the BFEE Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/bfee

There aren't always people available to help (depends on time of day etc) but chances are that someone will be able to give you a hand there.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (1,647 Views)

Community Manager

@ElliotLH wrote:

Thanks for looking out, @ElliotLH!

Hopefully that helps get you in the right direction, @mrsquigglies  

Good luck! Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,627 Views)