sims 3 can't play

by HeyThereNat

Original Post

sims 3 can't play

★★ Novice

hi i play sims every day without a problem. the only thing it crashes but thats not the point. this is...

can't play sims anymore: (

when i go on the launcher( which takes ages to show in the first place) i press play and nothing happens. i have tried EVERYTHING and i mean everything so a remedy that only you know may help me here. im on a window 7 laptop and im not sure thats important but just incase. last time i had a problem they solved it but this time i got denied so i used force and got in...don't ask how but it worked.

thanks for reading, natalie

Message 1 of 9 (243 Views)

Re: sims 3 can't play

★ Novice
I have it and it plays fine on my windows 7 and could any other game start and run?
Message 2 of 9 (239 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (222 Views)

★★ Novice

ma fraid it didn't work. it won't let me play at all and when i tried that solution it came up in a pop up saying please turn the game off. this is hopeless utterly utterly hopeless

Message 4 of 9 (213 Views)

★★ Novice

now my laptop isn't working omg this is going from bad to worseConfusedmileysad:

Message 5 of 9 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

think it's something to do with setra

Message 6 of 9 (210 Views)

Hero

Don't know what cetra is but this sounds like a computer problem rather than Sims.

If it doesn't run at all, you should take it to a shop or something

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (205 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah i got a gut named tops(real name!) to have a look but im scared he won't be able to help. and also unless i ask ill loose my files probs

Message 8 of 9 (197 Views)

Hero

You can backup your files on a external drive.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (195 Views)