Problems with game registration

by null

Original Post

Problems with game registration

★★ Newbie

Hello, I purchased the original base game for the Sims 3 at my local Office Depot store about a year ago, tried to register it and failed, I have also bought 5 expansion packs through Origin download manager and one more through Amazon download, all which have been correctly and legally bought with original keys and still I cannot register them in The Sims 3 website.

What is going on? This is really annoying, specially since I bought all of the ORIGINAL games and expansion packs from LEGAL stores!!!!

Please help me register my games!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Problems with game registration

★★★ Newbie

have you gotten an answer for this yet? I have the same problem and it seems you can ask the question, but there is no reply to it. they have shown how to register, but when I do it it just keeps saying invalid seriel number. I am very frustrated with this. I have the original game, bought legally at a store when it first came out, but unable to register. it also doesn't show up as registered.

Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Problems with game registration

Hero

There are so many threads on this issue with so many times the same answer that most of us here (users like you) are just not answering all of them anymore.

Try search.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)