Work schedule changing

by Jodylyn1974

Original Post

Work schedule changing

★★ Novice

My sim does daycare and twice now when she has been asked to watch kids on the wknd, her schedule is usually m-th and sat, on the day she is supposed to watch them her work schedule changes and the kids don't show up. Then when I check again her schedule has returned to normal. I'm very confused. I have checked and made sure I have the most recent updates. Please help!

Message 1 of 8 (1,600 Views)

Re: Work schedule changing

★★★ Pro

I don't own the daycare center but I will post  your problem in the helpers forum to see if someone can assist you further.

Message 2 of 8 (1,594 Views)

Hero

Haven't heard of this issue.

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Pro

Is this the daycare in Arora Skies or Generations daycare profession?

Message 4 of 8 (1,586 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BGH22 wrote:

you mean the tiny prodigy centre ? that's just a venue you can plop in any world it's not really a childcare centre more of a visitors allowed and not needed for the child care profession that is done on the home lot

Message 5 of 8 (1,579 Views)

★★★ Pro

@rumbutter wrote:

@BGH22 wrote:

you mean the tiny prodigy centre ? that's just a venue you can plop in any world it's not really a childcare centre more of a visitors allowed and not needed for the child care profession that is done on the home lot

Yes the prodigy center. I don't own it so to me that is daycare LOL

Message 6 of 8 (1,577 Views)

★★ Novice
It's the daycare profession, not a center
Message 7 of 8 (1,574 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Jodylyn1974 wrote:
It's the daycare profession, not a center

hi this is what i had posted in the helpers corner to your issue

i had some weird ones with a sims work schedule at first so no ideas if it's related when i had my crim start in the crim career  which was supposed to be night work he started off going to work in the day then about a sim week later the schedule fixed it's self and he started to go at the right time then it flipped around to he was supposed to leave work at 2 am but he didn't but that sorted it's self too there where times i had to have quit the job wait a while then have him rejoin the career

now the daycare one i wonder if the calls are for sims that don't "exist"  in the town but the games "thinks" they are  or if when the call came but roughly at the time the sim then aged up ? i wonder too if the usual suggestions will  work for the OP  a save as new name move the sim out and back in will fix it , save as new name save sim to library start a new game, save as new name save sim to library delete the clipboard image then place the copy back in game

i highlighted i bold what i omitted from my reply in the helpers corner

Message 8 of 8 (1,570 Views)