What are the steps to downloading previously bought custom content from the Sims 3 store?

by TalulaDervish

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What are the steps to downloading previously bought custom content from the Sims 3 store?

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new laptop and installed my sims 3 games.  Now I can't download the items from the sims 3 store I have previously purchased.  I am using Google Chrome and when I press the Download button, nothing happens.

I need it spelled out: should the launcher be opened or closed?  Which browsers are recommended?  What will display when done properly?

Thank you for you assistance.

Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What are the steps to downloading previously bought custom content from the Sims 3 store?

Hero

Try firefox. Works best in my experience.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)

All Replies

Re: What are the steps to downloading previously bought custom content from the Sims 3 store?

Hero

Try firefox. Works best in my experience.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish they would add the information on recommended browsers to the purchase history screen -- I only saw them once I was using a recommended browser because I got the popup window to load.  Ironic.

FYI everyone, the recommended browsers are Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)