The Sims 3 Game crashed when saving

by madalena15

Original Post

The Sims 3 Game crashed when saving

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem for weeks, basically after creating and playing with the 1st family, I decided to create a 2nd family and put them in the empyty lot (in the fall to be specific) and I noticed everytime I placed a wall and then save the game (including 'save as') the game crashed. I have done a manual patch download (as apparently it was suggested by the EA support to this other sim user who having a similar problem) and that didn't worked. i uninstalled the games and reinstalled them and that didn't work either.

I have tried everything that everyone suggested and nothing worked at all :'( 

Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Game crashed when saving

★★★ Newbie

My game crashed so freqently after the 4-22-2013 new patched applied. It crashed when I opened my building upgrade menu or just crashed without doing at all. Anyone has any solution? 

My machine

Acer AS4820TG

cpu 460m

8GB ram

ATI 5650m ATI 12.4 driver

Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)

Hero

Do you have Seasons ? There's a known issue with building and seasons

EA is aware and working on it. Hopefully it will be fixed with the July Patch.

Not sure on what triggers it but it might be connected to either the weather or the christmas lights. Make sure to turn the christmas lights for your home off and also turn off any snow or weather effect.

Check this thread for details: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/619581.page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do indeed have the seasons and I can see it is one of the major problems with everyone especially with the snow/winter (despite mine is happening in the fall)

I have tried both suggestion but do not work neither these solutions in the link you also suggested as I have tried it before

Oh well I guess I got to be patient and wait till july Frown

Thank you for your help there  

Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)