Sims 3 wont load ?!?!?

by hcmsofiaforever

Original Post

Sims 3 wont load ?!?!?

★★★ Newbie

So it started about 8 days ago. It loads through the begining of the sims and it loads through the expansion pack screen. I had about 3 current household at the time ,but it wouldnt let me play them. It would say that im missing an expansion pack (which i wasnt ) . So i eventually deleated those. Now when i click create a new game sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesnt. When it does load it lets me go to create a skin but when i click done it loads but it takes forever so  i eventually close it out. Then when it doesnt load. After i click create new game it takes me to the loading screen, At the loading screen it loads a tiny bit then it stops. It says Sims 3 is not working or that i have installed a  unofficial game that doesnt match the other version that can lead to bugs and crashes. Its something like that. ( I dont know why it says that because i bought Late Night, High End Loft Stuff and the Sims 3 base game from Target. I also bought University , Island Paradise , Pets and Supernatural when they went on sale for Black Friday ). My friend said I might not have enough room to play it thats probally why its slow or it downloaded wrong.

I play the sims on a laptop its a Windows Vista

I have 71.7 free GB is that why its not working because i dont have enough room?

And it also wont updat for 1.63 i updated it about 5 times but it wont stay .

Message 1 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: Sims 3 wont load ?!?!?

Hero

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Try downloading the patch manually here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-63/td-p/67858/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)