Sims 3 cannot play anymore..

by jennellsoule

Original Post

Sims 3 cannot play anymore..

★ Newbie

About a week or two ago, I purchased The Sims 3 Starter Pack [Online Game Code] off of Amazon, and I downloaded it in Origin. I was able to download and play the game with no issues. Today, I was playing and the game crashed. When I tried to open it back up, it said that I needed to try re-downloading the base game. I tried hitting the download button, but it kept telling me that it wasn't certified. Also, I tried to put in the game code agan through Origin, but it said the code had already been used..

Not sure what's happening here, but I'd really love to play my game again..and NOT have to pay for it all over again..cause that is DEFINITELY not happning. 

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Sims 3 cannot play anymore..

Hero

Did you try restarting your computer after the crash ? The games show up on the Origin client in myGames but it shows them as not installed, ist that correct ?

Could you check the following folders: programs(x86)\Origin_Games and check if the sims 3 and the Expansions still have a folder with content in it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)