Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack

by fentonella

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack

★★ Novice
I downloaded Late Night expansion pack from origin and registered it with EA. no matter what I do it won' t play. During gaming i ( island paradise) if I switch to night life view option nothing is highlighted. Does anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong please? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 11 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack

Hero

If you play Bridgeport, the town that comes with Late Night, then you will have bars and stuff. If you play any other worlds, you will need to PLACE bars and apartements

There are EA premade ones in the library that you can place. Choose community lots and check them out and then place them on a free lot. You could also download some from the Exchange or yes, build them yourself.

Hope that helps Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (344 Views)

All Replies

Hero

What do you mean by late night view option ? Do you not have the late night content avaible ? Is the icon for late night highlighted in your launcher at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (378 Views)

★★ Novice
What I mean is, when I'm playing the game and for example you go to map view and then select opportunities, all your opportunities will become highlighted on the map, the same if you highlight all the other options but when I press late night nothing becomes highlighted even though I have the expansion pack and have registered it.
Message 3 of 11 (374 Views)

Hero

Do you have the buy/build content and is the game LN icon highlighted in your launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (369 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, I have buy and build and yes, the icon is lit on the launcher is lit on the launcher. I just can' t get it to work. High end loft stuff is fine, so is island paradise but this just won' t do anything.
Message 5 of 11 (365 Views)

Hero

What world are you playing ? Are any Late Night bars or apartements placed in the world at all ? 

I'm still not sure if I understand your issue correctly. Can you maybe post a picture ?

To do so, upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (360 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi again, I'm playing Isla Paradiso world. No bars or clubs or anything at all are placed in my world. To try and simplify, when you click on map view you can filter: home and work, friends houses, community lots, opportunities, careers, real estate, nightlife subways. If you click on any of these little icons appear over which ever filter you select to narrow down your search. If I select nightlife no icons appear - I have no nightlife at all. Nothing to take a picture of, only daytime Isla Paradisa. Hope this is clearer. Thank you :-)
Message 7 of 11 (356 Views)

Hero

Well, if you have no bar or anything placed, there's nothing that can show when you filter, right ?

There should be some bars in the library that you can place in the world and then something should show up.

I think opportunities only shows the open opportunites that your sim has. If he doesn't have any, nothing shows. That does not have anything to do with late night.

Subways will also need to be placed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (354 Views)

★★ Novice
So, am I correct in understanding that I have yo BUILD my bars and clubs before anything shows on the filter? Is there nothing pre- built on the expansion pack?
Message 9 of 11 (350 Views)

Hero

If you play Bridgeport, the town that comes with Late Night, then you will have bars and stuff. If you play any other worlds, you will need to PLACE bars and apartements

There are EA premade ones in the library that you can place. Choose community lots and check them out and then place them on a free lot. You could also download some from the Exchange or yes, build them yourself.

Hope that helps Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (345 Views)