Sims 3 Late Night Wont Install

by jesros30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Late Night Wont Install

★★ Novice
Im trying to reinstall sims3 night life on my pc from the bundle pack. everything else installed just fine but when i tryed to install late night it said i needed a base game of Sims 3 installed before it would install and it is installed beacause i can get into it and play it. any ideas?
Message 1 of 14 (1,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Late Night Wont Install

Hero

Here's someone with the same issue that fixed it: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/588011.page

-------------

If it doesn't help you, could you please state your operating system and how you bought the game (download through Origin or steam or DVD)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (1,685 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

so you wanted to download the late night but origin is asking you to uninstall the sims3 base game and reinstall it from origin ? or do you get a message the following error: DLC Compatibility Alert ?

Message 2 of 14 (1,626 Views)

★★ Novice

no just saying that i dont have sims 3 installed in my pc which i know i do

Message 3 of 14 (1,624 Views)

★★ Novice

its not even going through origin its going through installshield wizard. the message says "This product requires an installed copy of the sims 3. please install the sims 3 before installing this product."

Message 4 of 14 (1,621 Views)

Hero (Retired)

thanks for posting your second post here "This product requires an installed copy of the sims 3. please install the sims 3 before installing this product."  that helps in finding a soloution..hang tight Standard smile

Message 5 of 14 (1,618 Views)

★★ Novice

oh cool that would be awsome thanks!

Message 6 of 14 (1,615 Views)

Hero

Here's someone with the same issue that fixed it: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/588011.page

-------------

If it doesn't help you, could you please state your operating system and how you bought the game (download through Origin or steam or DVD)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice

i will try that and see hopefully it works. operating system is a windows 7 and i bought the sims 3 starter pack at best buy

Message 8 of 14 (1,609 Views)

★★ Novice

it worked thank you sooo much!

Message 9 of 14 (1,604 Views)

Hero (Retired)

YAY Standard smile

Message 10 of 14 (1,597 Views)