Rainbow-colored glowing orbs in the garden.

by Saralg9028

Original Post

Rainbow-colored glowing orbs in the garden.

★ Apprentice

Hi!

I have found several sort of pulsating and glowing orbs around my plants. Seems like it's only around the life plants. But they appear where the fruits grow, even if there aren't any plants growing atm. They're non-interactive and sometimes surround fruits and sometimes just float in the air.

Is this a glitch or something that's supposed to happen? I read a thread in the forum by a guy having the same orbs showing up.

Message 1 of 5 (755 Views)

Re: Rainbow-colored glowing orbs in the garden.

Hero

Could you post a picture ? To do so, upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (754 Views)

★ Apprentice

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/396904.page

Couldn't get a good picture. Here's a link to the forum post, there are pictures and two movie clips there.

Message 3 of 5 (752 Views)

Hero

I don't know what that is but I don't think that's a bug.

Maybe someone else has an idea.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (750 Views)

★ Apprentice

Would really appreciate if someone else could give me an answer. This mystery is really bugging me! XP

Message 5 of 5 (742 Views)