I haven't recive the imaginary friend

by marysolriv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I haven't recive the imaginary friend

★★★★ Novice

The imaginary friend supposed to come in the mail but its nothing there and is not in his inventory my baby born via try for a baby and I have check the link for the imaginary friend and yes they said that the Lotso family send a gift, but is nothing there, I have recive that msg when the baby born , but he bacame a toddlder and is not an imaginary friend at all...please help!

Message 1 of 8 (2,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I haven't recived the imaginary friend

Hero

Not without mods. Here's some details: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/11/mailbox-doesnt-work.html

Chances to receive an IF are 75%, not 20.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (2,582 Views)

All Replies

Re: I haven't recive the imaginary friend

Hero

Do you have resetting issues with the mail box or was there simply nothing in it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when my sim went to check the mail aparently pick up something but is not in any of  the inventory

Message 3 of 8 (2,437 Views)

Hero

It goes to the babies inventory as far as I remember.

Did you also check your family inventory ? Did you have troubles with any other mail disappearing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes I been checking the family inventory, their personal inventory every where!....and now that you mentioned , yes, actualy I haven't recieved the books from the book subscription that my sim has, I did move to another house and start recieving the books probably with the next kid I will be able to recive the imaginary friend I will let you know.Now I have been reading the blogs and someone said that just the 20% will recieve the imaginary friend, is that true?

Message 5 of 8 (2,423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My sim had another baby and you were right, it was a mail box problem, I recieved the imaginary friend now, so I guess moving to another house resolved the mail box problem, but if something  happens again with the mail box is there another way to resolve that?

Message 6 of 8 (2,420 Views)

Hero

Not without mods. Here's some details: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/11/mailbox-doesnt-work.html

Chances to receive an IF are 75%, not 20.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (2,583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok thank you so much for your help! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 8 (2,413 Views)