Dragon Valley problems

by Aislynn5645

Original Post

Dragon Valley problems

★★★ Novice

Ok I Just baught my game form the store...brand new copy, it is saying that the code; Please enter a valid Dragon Valley world code. I am entering the thing how it is on my  paper thing which has it I am starting to get really pissed of...i have enter it 10 times. WTF

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Re: Dragon Valley problems

Hero (Retired)

First this forum is users helping users so getting mad at us gains you absolutely nothing. Where are you trying to enter the code? DV is a world and needs to be redeem in the store. The code will only be accepted once after that you will get an error code. After the code is accepted DV should appear in your purchase history where you can download it to your launcher and install the world.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

★★★ Novice

We just bought the game and the code that came with game at game stop and the game is saying that the game is not valid...so you need to back off and ANYONE would be pissed off if they by a new game and it will not work due to a invailid code..

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Hero

Where did you redeem the code ? At thesims3.com where it says redeem a code or on Origin (which seems to invalidate the codes) ?

As roberta said, we can't really help with invalid codes and you should talk to a customer support game advisor so they can give you a new code.

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)