Re: Origin (in-app PC) swiss store in german

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin (in-app PC) swiss store in german

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

In Switzerland there are 3 officials languages : deustch, french and Italian. In the origin app store, there is only deutch available. I dont understand it. Please add French or English. The app (software) is already configured in french, but the store only option is german.

Thanks,

G. Langlois

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

EA has now added English on the Origin Store website, so you can at least buy stuff through there.

Origin itself probably needs an update so hopefully they'll add that soon too.

Wished they'd add all the languages.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

EA has now added English on the Origin Store website, so you can at least buy stuff through there.

Origin itself probably needs an update so hopefully they'll add that soon too.

Wished they'd add all the languages.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Community Manager

@swisschiz Hi,

We have made some changes and English should now also be available on the Store within the Origin Client.

Can you check whether you can now change the Store language to English within the Origin Client (just scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the drop down menu) ?

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)