Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

by redriks1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Russian language

Today I bought Assassin Creed IV Black Flag. But there is no russian language in its Settings.

Is it planned to add russian locale to that game?

If the answer is Yes: when or how can I do it now? Else: how can I refund my money back?

Message 4 of 13 (2,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: assasins creed unity ??

Community Manager

@jackhp01 Hi,

As this game is neither developed nor published by EA, you should instead contact Ubisoft's Customer Support over here.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (2,376 Views)

All Replies

Release Date Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

★★ Novice

when does Origin release Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Digital Deluxe Edition?

Message 1 of 13 (2,872 Views)

Re: Release Date Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Hero

If it doesn't give you a date on Origin, it might still be unclear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (2,863 Views)

no Russian language in Assassins Creed 4 black flag

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I bought the game assassin creed black flag in origin downloaded and installed. Now the list of languages but all is not Russian. What to do? Will Russian localization? thanks in advance

Message 3 of 13 (2,897 Views)

Re: Assassin Creed IV Russian language

Community Manager
The product page does not list Russian as a locale for the game on the page here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/pc-download/base-game/standard-...

So depending on from which region you bought the game, it may not be available.

Regarding your inquiry about a refund, please check this page: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/great-game-guarantee
Message 5 of 13 (2,849 Views)

i dont have acesses to my game!

★ Novice

Hello! So before i  got my new PC, i got the game "Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag".  It game free with my graphics card with a pin code. So i entred it well on my old PC and played it alot. So i finishd my building my new PC and got all my games but this one. Was not to worryd because i got boared of the game. But now i want to play it and i dont have it. I might have some achivments on my account (Account name WhiteAuntJemima OR kosh1999878 ) to veryfi i have ownd the game. I tryd to add it cart and everything to see if its free sense i ownd it but i cant find it. Anything would help, maybe could send my another code thought the mail or a msg in my origin account? Anything would be great!

Thanks!!

Sorry if this a game you dont support, Origin does not have a link or help page or anything!

Message 6 of 13 (2,667 Views)

Re: i dont have acesses to my game!

★ Novice

And if anyone has a link to the Origin help site that would also help alot!!

Message 7 of 13 (2,664 Views)

Community Manager

Our help site can be found at help.ea.com

However I suspect that this is outside the scope of our organisation. If you got the game from a promo code then I suspect that it's not associated with Uplay, not Origin. Try downloading the Uplay launcher and log in with whichever details are associated with the game.

If you're still having issues, your best way forward is to contact Ubisoft support.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 13 (2,658 Views)

★ Novice

thanks alot, i will try it

Message 9 of 13 (2,650 Views)

assasins creed unity ??

★★★ Newbie

MY ASSASINS CREED UNITY I GOT WITH MY XBOX ONE DOES NOT WORK AND I WANT ANOTHERE ONE.

Message 10 of 13 (2,486 Views)