Re: Account comprimised, changed security question

by crinrict

Original Post

Account comprimised, changed security question

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I haven't used origin in years, but a few days ago I suddenly received several emails about failed account purchases. I logged in to check and my password was the same, however I had a new location, a credit card was added to my account and my security question had been changed.  I am not in a position to call support, how can I get this situation solved (or the account blocked from purchasing or what not so no illegal activity takes place on my account)?

I deleted the card, but without the question I cannot change my password. As I said before, its been years since I used Origin, and have never been comprised on anything  before making me wondering where the breach could be. I don't even use the email regularly any more but the password gets changed regularly (changed again just in case) and I have all different passwords for everything.

Thanks,

Fang

Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

Betreff: Account comprimised, changed security question

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: Account comprimised, changed security question

Hero

Hi @morofang

please contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)