[OPEN] [FR] [PS/XB] Can’t Enter Daily Rent Amount

by b5nlewpkh9d2

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 For Rent Console - Can’t change rent

★★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue on PS5 and it’s really frustrating!! I hope this bug gets fixed sooner rather than later! 

Message 41 of 94 (758 Views)

Re: Unadjustable rent box

★ Novice

Mine literally does the exact same thing!!!!

Message 42 of 94 (742 Views)

Rent will not edit

★★★ Newbie

Using an xbox console. I am unable to change the "Rent per day" as I am unable to select the the window to edit the cost. I can edit the number of days using the "Lease length" window and I can edit unit rules, just not the cost of rent. Very frustrating. Please fix this bug.

Message 43 of 94 (716 Views)

Re: For Rent: Can’t change rent amounts

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue on the PS5. Can't adjust my rental amount in the management screen. Also can only change lease length on the first time into the management screen. If I exit out of this screen and go back into it I can no longer select lease length.

Message 44 of 94 (704 Views)

Re: Rent will not edit

Hero
@Lilmspheni I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 94 (693 Views)

Can’t change rent prices

★★★ Newbie

Can’t increase rent price,  just hovers over selection and doesn’t let me change it, either before filling a vacancy or during grace period. It lets me select everything else except rent price 

Message 46 of 94 (725 Views)

Re: Can’t change rent prices

Hero
@CuzimAwesome0802 I merged your post with the main thread. I assume you're on console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 94 (671 Views)

@shereenxx448 @laysplace @MaJikDevion98 @Nonchalant_6elm @bremigirls @BAMBI_BOSS94 @Paragonslustre @jimmypenkey @Lilmspheni @Lymiria_X @CuzimAwesome0802 

I'm not on console, but have a look at many of the posts above you. Lots of console players found that using a mouse and keyboard fixes this problem (as a workaround for now till they fix the bug).

Message 48 of 94 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes on the ps4 

Message 49 of 94 (652 Views)

Issues With Rent Per day on Rental Expansion Pack

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Rental Expansion Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to Click on Rent Per Day. It doesn’t let you change it. mine is stuck at $1 rent per day.
What happens when the bug occurs? it won’t let you click it but shows the green circle around it.
What do you expect to see? i expect to change it but it won’t click on it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

will not respond to me trying to change it. 

Message 50 of 94 (629 Views)