by RedRidingHood22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Evicted Tenant and Lost Property

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own rental properties
What happens when the bug occurs? I evicted a tenant and then lost all of my properties Football and cannot buy them again.
What do you expect to see? Properties are unable to be re purchased again
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No screen shots

Message 1 of 7 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Evicted Tenant and Lost Property

★★ Guide
@RedRidingHood22 Did you remove your mods to test it? (I know that means having to repeat the process with new ownership, but a mod can cause conflict as you may know.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@RedRidingHood22 Did you remove your mods to test it? (I know that means having to repeat the process with new ownership, but a mod can cause conflict as you may know.)
Message 2 of 7 (599 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did! But, I actually ended up figuring it out! I had to evict the current residents and sell the properties. Then I was able to repurchase them. The only issue I have now is that I still cannot see my properties in “My Owned Businesses” so I can’t  add any renters.

Message 3 of 7 (594 Views)

★★ Guide

Glad you got the first part figured out. I ~think~ there's a thread about the second issue, but did you exit the game, clear your cache and restart? I hope it works.

Message 4 of 7 (580 Views)

★★ Guide
@RedRidingHood22 Here's the thread showing it as an open issue (there may be a workaround further in the thread, but I didn't read through).
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-FR-DO-GTW-CD-Business-ownership-not-recognized-in-busines...
Message 5 of 7 (572 Views)

★ Apprentice

No but, I’ll try that next. Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (561 Views)

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 Please continue in the lined thread.

For future thread, please only report one issue per thread. I'm going to lock this one as you solved one and the other is a known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (531 Views)