Error Code 132:<Various Numbers>, Corrupt Ladders

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Error Code 132:b6c33c91

Hero
@cgogo37 Looks like a corrupt ladder on the lot.

Do you have issues on one lot only or generally ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 72 (1,033 Views)

★ Novice

The loading error appears when I try to load the game that's on a residential rental lot. Though I am not sure if its just the residential lot or if it is the new For Rent world as a whole. I was able to load one of my older games but still had another last exception error appear in the sims 4 folder but this one did not get in the way of game play (I have attached it just in case it part of a bigger issue).

My main issue though still seems to be with the new expansion pack. 

Message 31 of 72 (1,025 Views)

Hero
@cgogo37 Did you build a ladder there ?

Do you have any exceptions with no mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 72 (1,018 Views)

★ Novice

When I took my mods and cc out I still had the same problems

Message 33 of 72 (1,001 Views)

Hero
@cgogo37 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 34 of 72 (932 Views)

Hero

It does seem to be a corrupt ladder

You will need either TwistedMexi's AllCheats mod or MC Command Center (probably cheat module, not sure)

Try the following steps

1. Use Load to load your save instead of resume
  2. Click on the lot and go into build mode from the map
  3. Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
  4. Type: objects.destroy 0x0a5211f4e1190777
  5. This should delete the faulty ladder (I don't know where to find it on the lot)
  6. Go back to the map
  7. Try loading your lot.
  8. It should now load

That said, you also have the high rent bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-FR-Impossibly-High-Rent/td-p/13288458/jump-to/first-unrea...

Still trying to figure out a permanent fix for that. Found some steps but they seem to not work all the time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 72 (929 Views)

sims 4 error code 132:4cb650b9:4027e49c, can't move household

★ Novice

I'm trying to move my sims into a new house and when I try to load the household, the game returns me to the select world page and displays this message "sims 4 error code 132:4cb650b9:4027e49c" along with relaunch game. I have tried playing a different household in the same world, moving the lot to a different world, repairing the game, and removing mods and cc but the message still comes up.

Message 36 of 72 (916 Views)

Re: sims 4 error code 132:4cb650b9:4027e49c, can't move household

Hero
@eveedwards00 is it that particular household only or all of them ?

Do you have any LastException files in your documents folder ?

Best is to delete the ones you have, then trigger the error and check if new ones are created.

If that is the case, please upload

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 72 (881 Views)

★ Novice

I think it's the lot they're trying to move into. I moved other households into different lots and that was fine and the family I was originally trying to move moved into a different lot and that was also okay. I'm not sure if it was because I got the lot from the gallery and it was originally made with the to rent pack so I had to change it to a residential lot?

lastexception file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YoWh0t2YiUXTwiRUINqL4dccciJw5QLzDpqEWWOs9Tg/edit?usp=sharing

Message 38 of 72 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@eveedwards00 Looks like it's a broken ladder on the lot.

Since you're a mod user try this

1. Use either MC Command Center or All Cheats and for convenience better cheat console.
2. Open the lot in build mode
3. Open the cheat console and type: objects.list adder
4. You will see list of ladders (and yes, the missing l is not a typo). Next to the object you will see an ID (0x0...).
5. Start with the top one and delete all the ladders with the cheat: objects.destroy <ID>. If you use better cheat console you can just copy from the console. Test after every ladder if it starts loading. If there's lots of ladders you can also delete them in groups.

Do this on a backup of your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 72 (807 Views)