Titanfall 2 hangs upon entering match

by ptrman

Original Post

Titanfall 2 hangs upon entering match

★★★★ Novice

I'm having severe titanfall2 connection issues. I have played under the same account on two different PCs on two different networks (not at the same time, of course) for about a year. I had some issues months ago with microstutter but that is no longer a problem. Both of my PCs are now having the same issue; one PC is wired the other is wireless. The game will load/start and I can get to the main menu. I can click on Play and it will eventually take me to the match loading page, but frequently hangs up there. If I do manage to get into the match, the game will hang when the match ends.

I've spoken to EA support several times on this issue. I've gone through the dns flush and deleting origin from appdata roaming, appdata local, and programdata. I've run repair and update. I've uninstalled Titanfall 2 and Origin and reinstalled each of them. I spoke to my ISP (comcast) who looked over my router and helped me setup port forwarding as outlined here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/#titanfall2.

I ran an OU trace report, which I've attached. There is some debate on the internet whether the unknown hosts or the 100% packet loss are actually problems. My ISP says there is nothing wrong with my connections.

Is there a solution out there? This was never a problem until the last month or so.

Message 1 of 1 (413 Views)