Expedition DLC not working

by firstofsyn609

Original Post

Re: Expedition DLC not working

★★★★★ Newbie

This method right here is what works! thanks!

@the1scottie wrote:

Xbox one. Go to settings, system, and I think it was under there. Find Clear Local game data. The Xbox will restart and resync your game data next time you launch the game.

This worked in combo with unplugging it for five minutes then clearing the local game data.

My Expedition DLC is now fine.

Hope this helps.

The1Scottie

:robotvery-happy:

@firstofsyn609 wrote:
I purchased/installed the Season Pass as well as installed the Expedition DLC for an Xbox One. When I select Expedition Attrition or Expedition Variety pack in the multiplayer lobby I relieve the following prompt:

"Expedition Attrition

This play list requires one or more downloadable map packs that your or someone in your private lobby doesn't own"

Then it gives me the option to Close or Go To Store. When I select Go To Store it shows both the season pass and expedition are both installed.

Is there a fix for this? The game is installed I don't have a disk if that info is relevant.

Message 31 of 41 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem with the 360. I don't like spending money on DLC so I'm very disappointed that it everything that has been suggested has failed to solve the problem. I don't have the season pass and now will definitely not be buying it, but would expect this DLC to be free for any season pass holders. Please find us avid gamers a fix or you may loose another EA fan!
Message 32 of 41 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on the 360 and get get a regular match at all after downloading the DLC.  I can get an Expedition match, but not any of the other maps at all.  Any ideas on how to fix this??

Message 33 of 41 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm sorry this is not working for me either, this is at your end EA fix it please
Message 34 of 41 (859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I just purchased expedition now I can't even play titianfall at all, looks for dlc the continues to connect , you guys at EA better get on it Monday morning, or it will be the last EA game I ever buy!!!
Message 35 of 41 (859 Views)

★ Novice
Ok tried everything in combination and nothing. Thanks for the advice guys but it's still exactly the same fault. Spent three hours trying to fix it.

EAs online products are a shambles.

This is now the third EA title I have purchased extra content for and the third time it has not been supplied.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for them, I haven't had any problems with any other games distributors ever.

EA the fans and customers of your titles are tired of receiving very poor products and the support that goes with them.
Message 36 of 41 (844 Views)

★ Novice
Hey same here downloaded it and when i go to play wants me to download it again ffs !!
Message 37 of 41 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on xBox360. Please help me! I want to play the new maps!! Please give me some suggestiions to try...

Message 38 of 41 (748 Views)

★ Novice
Im stuck. Deleted it downloaded it again tried saving to a new device, cleared cache still same error.

Seems though that when i look at the downloaded file xbox thinks its incomplete.... Does your downloaded file have a yellow ! ?

As seems it doesnt finish and therefore wants to download it again ...
Message 39 of 41 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried restarting the Xbox but that still won't work. I've checked it's installed and it is but it has not changed a thing.
I have also checked, everyone in the lobby has got it and they have but it still won't work
Message 40 of 41 (476 Views)