Credits system not working properly

by TeddyTG

Original Post

Credits system not working properly

★★★ Newbie
I get Credits only from games played (3/5 Average), every time I open a gift that is supposed to give me credits (19 last time) I simply dont get anything...I miss more than 200 credits now, I dont think this is really fair and I'm not enjoying the game because I miss to many stuff that I should have. I reached 125 Credits after more than 50 games (being almost everytime top 3).
There's any solution??

Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Credits system not working properly

Community Manager

@TeddyTG Hmm, I haven't seen this happening at all, I seem to be getting the correct amount of credits from my testing. If you have only 125 credits after 50 games, it sounds like at least one credit purchase will have been made. Have you been checking the credit balances before & after opening advocate gifts?

Perhaps if you can get a clip of opening advocate gifts that'll help with investigating this. Obviously it's random so you might need to gather a few before getting some credits, but unfortunately we have no way here to track credit balances/gains. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Credits system not working properly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply Standard smile

I already made a purchase, sure, but now I've 0 credits XD

I'm over 25 with more than 15 years of online game experience and when I signal something I'm already sure it is happenig....

anyway I will try to record the bug, even if I'm not really in the mood after all the credits lost. (I was considering to just left the game)

Meanwhile you can try to check in server files, I think it is pretty easy, IDK if you work on SQL for Titanfall, but there are many ways to get stats..

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)