game wants to be activated after 3 months of playing

by mancrow12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game wants to be activated after 3 months of playing

★ Novice

MY titan fall 2 game and my battlefield 1 game want to be activated again even though iv been playing them since i bought the bundle iv tried to contact an ea game adviser for 2 days and noone has even answered 

Message 1 of 8 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game wants to be activated after 3 months of playing

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mancrow2 

I am really sorry for those troubles, but this looks like an account-related issue, and we can not manage individual accounts on our forum. You will need to contact EA Advisors directly. Use this phone number +44203 014 1818 to get in touch with them. 

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (302 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

- make sure that u use the same EA\Origin account (check login=email)

- try this steps:

-- close Origin, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc and terminate other Origin related processes
-- delete folders:
C:\ProgramData\Origin\
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Origin\
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\
-- run Origin as Admin

Message 2 of 8 (330 Views)

Hello @mancrow12 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Have you seen @MADrag0n suggestions? Are you able to play the game now? Let us know if you are still in need of assistance. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 8 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello archi yes I am still havnt problems and the only help I have revived was from the EA help Facebook page but they stopped replying around 2 days ago and did not help me with my activation problems i also have tried multiple times to use the contact us option on the EA help website and still nothing i have owned Battlefield 1 and Titan fall2 since the bundle deal I now I cannot play them anymore because it says they need to be activated this problem occurred after I changed my email and password on the EA site and I still have yet to get any real help on the issue
Message 4 of 8 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I did all the steps you showed but it still says it requires and activation code to play the games IV been playing for months
Message 5 of 8 (310 Views)

Hello @mancrow2 

I am really sorry for those troubles, but this looks like an account-related issue, and we can not manage individual accounts on our forum. You will need to contact EA Advisors directly. Use this phone number +44203 014 1818 to get in touch with them. 

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 8 (303 Views)

★ Novice

thank you for the phone number hopefully i will be able to get some help

Message 7 of 8 (283 Views)

★ Novice

hi archi i was wondering if this was a number for the united states or not because every time i try to call it it says that the call cannot be completed and i have no international plan

Message 8 of 8 (251 Views)